Waxedshine Glass Coating is a nano based ceramic coating for your glass surfaces including the windshield. Glass Coating is formulated to repel water and reduce the chance of water spots. When applied on the windshield, Glass Coating is wiper safe and will withstand high wear. The results are safer driving conditions when it is raining, making the water bead off the surface. Glass Coating will help when defrosting glass as well as aid in repelling dirt. Maintained, Glass Coating can last up to 1 year per application.
HOW TO USE:
1) Shake well before use.
2) Always wear gloves and a mask when installing a ceramic coating.
3) Using the suede applicator and block, apply 8 drops to the applicator. Spread across the glass using a crosshatch pattern. For the windshield work in 4 sections.
4) Observe for the rainbow effect (Flashing) and wipe the surface using a new, scratch free microfiber until slick and clear to view.
5) Check for any residue left very carefully and remove straight away. Observe the suede applicator and swap out if needed.
6) Once finished, wait for minimum 1 hour before applying a second layer. Max 2 layers is recommended for best durability.
7) Maintain using Waxedshine Snow Foam and Aquabead. Keep surface dry for a minimum 24hrs and do not wash for 7 days to allow full cure time.